IMS Scotland are looking for an experienced Technical Administrator to join their team in Glasgow. As a Technical Administrator you will give administration support to the planning and operations team by carrying out all the admin duties required to allow the programme to run efficiently and as scheduled.
- Uploading all safe digs to DepotNet and issuing it through to the gang
- Meeting all TURN conditions i.e. Letters, Laminates
- Assisting the As-built Engineer in uploading their As built documents
- Requesting PU Prints from other utilities
- Compiling the info required to create DepotNet Report
You Will Need:
- Experience working in an administration role or a position with similar key responsibilities is required.
- Utilities experience
- CAD experience
If you have the skills or would like to know more please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search