Production Manager - Rhondda Cynon Taff - Up to £45k DOE Plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company who are experiencing significant growth at their site based in Rhondda Cynon Taff. The Production Manager will be a key figure in the next chapter of this exciting story.
Salary: Up to £45k DOE Plus excellent benefits
Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff
Hours of work: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday
8:00am - 2:30pm Friday
- Responsible to drive Health & Safety in all areas on the shopfloor
- Continuously drive and implement new 6S ideas and improvements to get to exceptional standards.
- Contribute to the development of the company's corporate strategy and lead strategy development in the production area.
- Direct and control the production function to ensure that finished goods of the required Quality standard are available within agreed costs and at the right times.
- Develop the Team, train, support and give one to one advice where needed.
- Analyse OEE and drive improvements while coaching the Team Leaders.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with managers to ensure effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Deliver all the above while maintaining the Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Recruit, train, and evaluate workers.
The successful candidate:
- Good presentation skills and the ability to build strong internal relationships.
- Ability to set, deliver and sustain standards of excellence along with the ability to motivate and drive production.
- Able to deal with conflict and disciplinary situations.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing management
- Excellent inter-personal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search