We are looking for an experienced Planner to work with one of our trusted partners in London. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a permanent role in a growing and expanding company, where you will be responsible for Planning projects across their fitout division. Our client is the dynamic and versatile specialist fit-out division for a large UK leading contractor. They deliver fast track Cat A and Cat B fit-out and refurbishment projects that create a lasting impact. Their comprehensive offering encompasses an integrated design, procurement, fit-out and aftercare service on large-scale or bespoke projects. Their presence across multiple frameworks provides numerous access routes to market in addition to working with repeat customers. They also drive consistent, high-quality delivery through vetted supply chain partners, of whom 90% are SMEs. By partnering with them, they boost local economies, provide specialist skills, deliver competitive and best value as well as developing opportunities for innovative solutions. Responsibilities
- Create programmes of all the work needed on each project and direct activities.
- Write and ensure execution of all subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Prepare take-off and budgets in collaboration with Project Estimators.
- Develop preconstruction schedule and monitor progress.
- Assist in the compilation of pricing clarifications for inclusion with tender submission.
- Planning activities to go in line with the tender and contract requirements.
- Liaise with management and engineers to review the progress of construction projects and address any issues.
- You will be using Microsoft and P6 software to conduct your role.
- HND / HNC in a Construction, Civils, Business or equivalent qualification
- You will need to have strong experience working on NEC contracts
- Must have experience working on fitout projects as a planner or an Estimator
- The successful candidate ideally needs to have experience working on P6 and MSP
- Must have full UK driver's license to allow you to get from the office to construction sites and to other locations you might require to visit
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Private medical insurance for yourself (with the option to buy family cover)
- Matched pension scheme up to 8%
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Benefits scheme which includes benefits such as cycle to work
- Access to retail discount scheme
- 2 days volunteering opportunities
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search