A fantastic opportunity has arisen from one of our well-established blue-chip clients, who are a leading global industrial and energy company, with a strong presence in all five continents. They are currently seeking to hire a Commissioning Manager within their renewable energy sector to support them in the commissioning activities of their OCGT power train as well as the interface with 400kV grid and the National Grid Compliance.
The is a full-time perm/staff role working on their located in the south of Wales and represents an excellent opportunity to join a true global leader.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Managing of my client's Commissioning team
- Commissioning of Powertrain and BoP systems
- Experienced in Commissioning of Siemens 4000F.
- Interconnection with the Client team - Strong stakeholder experience
- Familiar with UK grid compliance procedures as well as UK gas compliance procedures
- Responsible for issuing all necessary commissioning procedures.
- Responsible for the LOTO Personnel and Procedures
- Responsible for the Turn Over from Construction to Commissioning Personnel and Procedures
- Preparation, planning and execution for Commissioning & Start Up of Gas Turbine Combined Cycle Plant and its Systems.
- Ensure the commissioning, operation, maintenance, quality, and feedback record documentation is issued.
- Prepare Contract Agreements between External Commissioning Consultants
- Keep records of the External Commissioning Consultants Time sheets and the relevant Work Certificates and Invoices
- Keeps, prepares, and revises the budget of the Commissioning on a bi-monthly basis according to the requirements.
- Prepare the RFQs & Purchase orders and Contracts for material-tools and consumables necessary for the projects.
- Prepare Project Commissioning books by synthesis of various Engineering documents.
- Prepare various Commissioning Method Statements based on Project Engineering documents.
- Prepare various Commissioning ITPs based on Project Engineering/Commissioning documents.
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Production or Environmental Engineering
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in a similar position (Experience with open cycle power with Siemens OEM a distinct advantage
- Strong knowledge of computer applications, especially Microsoft suite programs
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Open to candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK.
With a competitive salary, plus accommodation and company transport when at site on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects, this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search