HVAC Technician Location: Dublin Working patterns: 39 hours/week; Mon-Fri 7.30am - 4pm. (1 in 5 weeks you are scheduled for late shifts (1.30pm - 10pm). Overtime requirements are rare. Salary: up to €52,000 dependent on experiencePlease note that you will be required to undergo a Garda vetting should you be successful.We are looking for a Mechanical/HVAC Technician to join a maintenance team at a University Campus in Dublin. As a part of a team, you will be providing key systems support in the operation across two new state-of-the-art buildings. Mechanical ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems are operating on a Building Management System, running from district heating systems, all operating on a low energy target-based system. About the job:
- Ensure all services comply with legislative and contractual operational requirements.
- Carry out all required designated PPMs as required.
- Attend to service calls and events throughout the facility.
- Responsible for delivering the requirements of the relevant Service Delivery plan as outlined.
- Adhere to all relevant H&S legislation, policy and process.
- Overseeing, permitting, and monitoring of site contractors attending PPMs
- Utilise the CAFM system to drive service and cost efficiency.
- A trade qualification in Plumbing / Refrigeration and/or air conditioning.
- Experience in:
- Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC units), fire suppression systems.
- Chilled water systems, fan coil units
- Split air conditioning units
- Water tank storage and systems
- Domestic hot water systems
- F Gas qualification
- Gas boiler systems
- Ventilation systems, ductwork knowledge, fire dampers
- LPHW Systems, primary and secondary systems.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search