Role - WTG Marshalling Harbour Employer Site Manager
Location - Northeast
Working Pattern - Monday-Friday
Start Date - ASAP
End Date - March 2026 + Possible Extension
Rates - £600 Daily Rate Inside IR35 via Umbrella
Clearance - BPSS
Working as an integral member of the WTG Package team, the WTG Marshalling Harbour Employer's Site Manager shall monitor all load-in, pre-assembly and load-out activities carried out by the Contractor ensuring that the Contractor is undertaking operations safely and in line with the Contractor's and Project procedures.
Furthermore, the Site Manager will liaise with the Contractor to ensure the planning of the load-in and pre-assembly works is in accordance with Project objectives and priorities.
The role will work closely with the WTG Marshalling Harbour Employer's Site Representatives and QA/QC Co-ordinator.
Role and Responsibilities are to ensure that all works undertaken comply with project specific requirements to include:
- In conjunction with the Contractor's Site Operation Manager, plan and coordinate activities on site to ensure relevant Project resources are available when needed.
- Acting as a focal point for the Project at the pre-assembly site, reporting back progress and any issues to the WTG Installation Manager and facilitating any visits to the site from the wider Project team
- Co-ordinating the Employer's Representatives at the Pre-Assembly Site to ensure suitable coverage across the activities.
- Attending daily/weekly coordination meetings with the PC site team;
- Ensuring Contractor records, reports and follows up on all incidents/accidents at site in line with the Project procedures.
- Prepare and provide to the Contractor the relevant load-out certificates required for transfer of WTG components from Pre-Assembly to the WTG Installation Vessel
- Participate in Contractor's site audits and follow up on any actions;
- Assist the Onshore SHE Manger and Quality Manager in carrying out any planned audits;
- Produce a daily report of key activities and findings on site.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone who has WTG construction experience within large complex projects.
- HND qualified in an engineering or construction.
- Relevant WTG construction experience, as a Site Manager or similar.
- Strong ethos relating to Health Safety and Wellbeing.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of UK Construction Design Management regulations
- Understanding and appreciation of the principles and standards relating to Health, Safety, Quality and Environment as applicable to working within a highly regulated environment.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Experience of working collaboratively with Clients and Contractors.
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrable understanding of Project documentation arrangements, including Contractor documentation deliverables.
As an enthusiastic and motivated individual, you'll have the ability work on your own initiative within a fast paced and dynamic environment, leading and effectively organising the Employer's site team. Creating and maintaining a positive working environment comes naturally to you, as does the ability to motivate others on all levels.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.