HVAC Engineer - Waltham- £36,000 Plus Fantastic Benefits
Are you an enthusiastic HVAC Engineer looking for a new role?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global facilities management company in the UK, based at one of their prestigious client's sites in Waltham
Location: Reading, England
Hours of Work: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm - 40 hours per week
Salary: £36,000 Plus Fantastic Benefits
- Undertake maintenance and reactive works, to a wide range of Air Conditioning systems located in commercial and industrial premises.
- undertake activity within your competence to support the team in the undertaking of all other M&E building services including but not limited to Fan Coil units, Air Handling Units, BMS systems, etc.
- To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy, and responsible manner following Health & Safety requirements.
- To carry out other duties as may reasonably be requested from time to time by site management or the client.
- To work as an on-call duty engineer as part of the on-call team
- Working in line with the Permit to Work System.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Solid background within a similar role.
- Relevant trade qualifications for the industry, e.g., HND or NVQ
- Full UK Driving license
- Qualified to C&G 2079/11
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Excellent Time Management
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search