Electrical/Mechanical Engineers needed for 3-4 Months in Porton Down in Salisbury, Wiltshire close to Andover, Amesbury, Winchester, Tidworth and Southampton. Also, a commutable distance from Portsmouth and Bournemouth.
- Review reports submitted from specialist sub-contractors.
- Ensure the smooth running of works carried out on site.
- Promote good health and safety within the workplace.
- Oversee installations and repairs being carried out.
- Proven experience in a Mechanical and Electrical Engineering role.
- To have a strong understanding of the following systems, steam systems, goods and passenger lifts, HVAC, Fire alarm systems, compressed air systems, auto claves and fire dampers.
- Level 3 in engineering.
- Have experience in dealing with contractors in a demanding environment.
If you are interested in this role please contact Thomas Tainton.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search