Role - Document Controller
Location - Site Based - Foyers, Scotland 5 Days Per Week
Start Date - ASAP
End Date - March 2024 - Potential Extension
Rates - £150 Per Day PAYE or £195 Per Day umbrella
Clearance - BPSS
- Contribute to a strong safety culture across client's Onshore Hydro.
- Assist in the management and registration of site and project documentation.
- Collate and register existing site records.
- Prepare, number and scan paper documents or archive when required.
- Compliance with client standard procedures.
- Train members of immediate client Site team in the use of the Site Electronic Document Management System.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- You should have proven communication skills with confidence and the ability to liaise with internal and external Stakeholders
- Effective influencing skills across the organisation.
- A good working knowledge of office management or document control and the ability to process documentation within agreed timescales.
- First class IT skills, in particular Microsoft excel.
- Effective organisation capabilities to deliver quality work to the agreed timescales.
- The ability to work on your own and be equally as happy to work as part of a team.
- Excellent business focus and the ability to understand implications of decisions.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search