Mechanical Engineer- Weybridge Mon-Fri 7:30-16:30 12 months contract - £38.000 We are pleased to present this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, diligent, focused individual that really want to make a difference in an exciting, state of the art facility. Mechanical Engineer will perform all planned and unplanned mechanical engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient contract and supporting client sites. Job Description:
- Ensure all Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance is completed to schedule ensuring that appropriate documentation is completed and submitted in time.
- The Mechanical Engineer will perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract.
- Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems.
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certification/ documentation is completed in accordance with client
- Liaise with and respond to the Helpdesk ensuring that urgent maintenance tasks are responded to within appropriate timescales
- The Mechanical Engineer will have the ability to organise, plan and prioritise work
- This position requires ONC/OND, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant job specific discipline.
- Proven experience within a building services environment.
- Knowledge of PSSR 2000/Confined Space, Legionella, and Permit to Work systems.
- The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety and operational performance.
- Must be willing to attain an Appointed position (Pressure Systems and/or Confined Spaces).
Don't wait, apply today for this opportunity that offers amazing career development opportunities. For further information please call Alina 07392932922
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search