Lanes infrastructure is looking for a scheduler to join the team in Guildford. As a scheduler your be part of a team responsible for scheduling field staff and providing any administrative support. This role is critical in helping run a smooth operation we therefore require someone who can work in a busy environment and using their own initiative.
- Allocating all works associated within service level agreements and as promised to the customer.
- Ensuring all work is allocated to Field Staff to enable KPI's, Customer promises and productivity targets to be met and customers are updated where delays occur.
- Liaising with other departments and updating them on current live jobs
- Giving assistance, support, and guidance on all customer related issues as they arise
- Processing daily reports for client's needs
You will need:
- Proven, relevant experience within a fast moving, time critical, customer service environment.
- Previous scheduling experience desirable
- IT literate
- Full UK drivers Licence
Lanes Infrastructure are one of the UK's fastest growing telecoms infrastructure provider, with a projected turnover in excess of £250 million, over 400 people and a network work branches across the South East & London.
If you have the skills or would like to know more please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted