Location: Aston, Birmingham, England
Salary: £110 per day Self Employed
Callan Connect are a family-owned civil engineering company based in Aston and Birmingham specialising in the telecommunications industry. Callans work with CityFibre to support the roll out of 5G across the UK.- Experience is preferable but not necessary, and would involve underground cabling through PIA network and being able to read maps/drawings in a gang of 4 people to ensure delivery is met.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Rodding and roping, cable pulling
- Carry out area surveys and risk assessments
- Provide daily updates on work completion
- Experienced in installing 4/7/12 tube subduct (DPA)
- Solving networking problems where information is missing or ambiguous
You will have:
- SA002 Underground safety
- S7 PIA Sub duct and cable installation
- NRSWA Unit 2
- Experience of working on a fibre network
- Clean Driving license
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted