Salary: £150-£180 per day
As a Reinstatement Crew working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. You will be responsible for the permanent reinstatement of excavations in highways, footways and other hard paved areas. As a Reinstatement Operatives, you will work as part of a two-person team carrying out a variety of reinstatements to local authority standards.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Reinstatement in the highways and complying with NRSWA.
- Installing new duct work and chambers.
- Clearing blockages.
- Complying with Specification for Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH).
- Communicating with internal and external customers and maintaining a positive, professional image of the Company.
- Traffic management signs and barriers set up and maintenance.
- Ensuring site is always clean and tidy.
- Completing daily risk assessment and paperwork associated with work detailing sizes.
You will need:
- Clean Driving License
- Hold valid NRSWA street works Operative units 1 to 9 including the Open reach Civil accreditation modules.
- Be competent in the use of mechanical Civil equipment.
- Be conversant with risk assessments and hazard identification and have a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
- Street works tickets/CPC/Digi Card
- Abrasive Wheels (Desirable)
- Emergency 1st Aid at Work (Desirable)
- Cat & Genny4+ (Desirable)
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted