Carbon60 are looking for an experienced Administrator to work for a large airlines HR department near Heathrow, supporting pre-employment compliance and security checks. This is an exciting contract position with great benefits, the successful candidate will have experience within Administration, HR or Recruitment. This is a 6 month contract based in their offices in Hillingdon, London. Role details: Title: Compliance Administrator Rate: £13 /hr PAYE Contract: 6 Months The Responsibilities:
- Support the HR and Recruitment team in conducting vetting and security checks.
- Provide high levels of administration support to the whole team
- Support candidates through DBS, security checks and criminal record checks.
- Support team with checking right to work documents
- Strong administration skills
- An understanding of compliance/vetting or a willingness to learn
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work full-time in office at Heathrow Airport.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain employment within a very large airline company for the next 6 months. Please apply if you are interested!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted