Day rate long term £300 per day per gangWe have an exciting opportunity with CCN Verevo working in partnership with CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country. They are seeking Reninstatement Operatives in bournemouth.
You will be responsible for the permanent reinstatement of excavations in highways, footways and other hard paved areas. As a Reinstatement Operatives, you will work as part of a two-person team carrying out a variety of reinstatements to local authority standards.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Reinstatement in the highways and complying with NRSWA.
- Installing new duct work and chambers.
- Clearing blockages.
- Communicating with internal and external customers and maintaining a positive, professional image of the Company.
- Traffic management signs and barriers set up and maintenance.
- Ensuring site is always clean and tidy.
- Completing daily risk assessment and paperwork associated with work detailing sizes.
You will need:
- Clean Driving License
- Hold valid NRSWA street works Operative units 1 to 9 including the Open reach Civil accreditation modules.
- Be competent in the use of mechanical Civil equipment.
- Be conversant with risk assessments and hazard identification and have a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
- Street works tickets/CPC/Digi Card
- Abrasive Wheels (Desirable)
- Emergency 1st Aid at Work (Desirable)
- Cat & Genny4+ (Desirable)
- Working in the Fibre/Telecoms industry with a valid CPCS ticket.
- Be competent in the use of mechanical Civils equipment.
CCN offer a unique family-like company culture where you will be part of a developing and supportive team, helping drive the business forward by obtaining the freedom to make decisions and add value.Please apply if you are looking for a new challenge in a friendly, supportive environment and are interested in learning more about this role and the company!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted