O&M Site Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced O&M Site Manager, with experience in the O&M of electrical LV and MV equipment, to join my Client's team in Uzbekistan.
The role of the O&M Site Manager will involve, but not be limited to:
- To organize/arrange resources to perform Maintenance activities (subcontractors, specialized companies, suppliers)
- To manage and provide technical support to local O&M personnel during the operational phase
- To support Regional Head O&M for recruitment of local O&M personnel
- To support Regional Head O&M to budget and to keep track of it
- To liaise with the engineering and construction team in technical aspects that come up during the operational phase
- To liaise with H&S team at any fault raised as a H&S hazard at the projects
- To cooperate with H&S team in order to fix issues raised during the H&S audits carried out annually
- To have knowledge of the contracts (EPC and O&M)
- To chase O&M subcontractors or O&M teams to address any failures/downtimes the soonest possible in order to ensure guaranteed project KPI's (PR and Availability)
- To respond to any issues for the sites raised by the project Clients (operational or non-operational)
- To assist Operations Manager for implementation of O&M reports (monthly, yearly)
- Το liaise with Regional Account teams for invoices acceptance/ confirmation, contracts amendments/preparation, services, materials delivery confirmation.
- To liaise with grid operators in case of failures/scheduled outages for the projects
- To check at least two times daily the projects' operation via the monitoring system
- To work on the FAC punch lists of the project and pursue the FAC certificate.
- To schedule WC/PAC/FAC SL outstanding works for projects that had reached WC/PAC/FAC
- To seek quotations from at least 2-3 subcontractors for the works to be performed on site, especially related to FAC/PAC Punch lists
- To expand the database of our contractors by making new collaborations after searching for new contractors
- To check that the projects are built in accordance to the Planning Permissions
- Perform the Spare Parts Management
- Update Server files and keep electronic backup of all the activities
Essential Skills / Qualifications:The O&M Site Manager will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar technical degree
- 3+years proven track record in operation and maintenance of electrical LV and MV equipment (DC, AC, LV and MV testing and maintenance, including but not limited to polarity, open circuit voltage, grounding continuity, insulation, resistance testing etc., operation and maintenance of MV Transformer and Circuit breakers) is essential
- Experience in a managerial position is preferred
- Experience in Solar Photovoltaic (EPC/O&M/Engineering/Consulting) is preferred
- Must be fluent in either Uzbek or Russian languages
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
With a competitive package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted