Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Mobile Mechanical Technician to work for a large FM company based in London, maintaining multiple office complexes within London.
Salary: £38,000 - £41,000
- To ensure all environmental conditions are always maintained with regard to critical building systems.
- To carry out PPM tasks and reactive and breakdown works to all M&E systems within the site
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- To operate a Permit to Work System
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works
The Successful Candidate:
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge of Air conditioning, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Must have experience with working with Pumps.
- Suitably Qualified in a Mechanical discipline
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted