Commercial Electrician - Hounslow West London
- £18.44 ph Monday to Friday - 08.00 - 4pm
- Yearly pay rises, holiday pay, free on site parking, pension and very very good overtime
Purpose of role - Static electrician role working as part of the on site maintenance team carrying out planned and reactive electrical work in a commercial building in Hounslow, West London
Very stable, permanent job in a friendly, non stressful working environment.
- Planned and reactive electrical maintenance work
- Electrical installation within a commercial building
- Some occasional and very basic handyperson work
- Some occasional work to be carried out in other buildings in the Hounslow and Twickenham areas
- 17th OR 18th edition certificate - ESSENTIAL
- A full UK driving licence
- Very good experience of commercial electrical maintenance, electrical installation and electrical repair
- Able to get to work in Hounslow West London - Monday to Friday
£18.44 per hour -free parking, uniform, and superb overtime rates.
Fantastic commercial maintenance electrician job in one of the UK's largest building maintenance companies. This incredible opportunity would be absolutely ideal for an electrician with 17th OR 18th edition, looking to work in a very friendly non stressful working environment. Perfect for candidates living in areas such as Hounslow, Twickenham, Feltham, Richmond, Teddington, Sunbury, Brentford and the nearby areas to Hounslow and Twickenham
Application by CV or call our specialist recruiter William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted