Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Stores Operative for a well-known large engineering company.
This Stores Operative role is on a 3-month temporary to permanent basis and has become available due to continued growth and expansion.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Chasing orders and updating orders
- Booking goods into CRM system (SAP/ EOS)
- Stock taking & stock checking
- Picking, packing, labelling, and dispatching
- General warehouse work
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Experience working in an engineering environment would be desired but not required
- Good customer/ client communication and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company.
Immediate starts are available for this role and interviews are being held shortly.
For more information on this role, please contact Marika at Carbon60 Fareham.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted