Mobile General Maintenance Operative
Temp - Perm Contract
Superb opportunity to work for a successful facilities management company covering their clients sites in Manchester.
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical & Electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
- Ensure Computer Based Maintenance system, e.g. Maximo, is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Ensure the engineering team on site produce required near miss reports, dynamic risk assessments and detailed records of site activities, and ensuring any non-compliance is challenged and escalated where necessary.
- Overview the buildings environmental conditions using the BMS System and utilise same to maintain acceptable internal conditions.
Great opportunity to work for a successful Facilities Management company on a temporary contract with the potential of a permanent contract.
Please call Shaye Burgess on 02920 731187 to discuss the role further.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted