Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Lead Contracts Manager (Procurement) to work for one of the largest Utilities companies in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a great company with an impressive benefits package, a real passion for staff well being and great job security.
Location: Flexible (Offices across the South of England)
Work Pattern: Hybrid 1-2 days a week in office 3-4 days from home
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
- Responsible for managing the execution of procurement and commercial services across a range of business-critical projects.
- Lead a team of Contract Managers, ensuring the successful commercial delivery of projects and contracts (both pre and post contract)
- Responsible for driving efficiency and value
- Support the delivery of departmental KPIs and objectives such as value creation and safety performance.
The Successful Candidate:
- Appreciation of regulated procurement activity
- Can evidence post contract commercial administration
- Highly developed contract drafting and writing skills
- Proficient in dispute resolution procedures
- Demonstrate competence in sourcing activity
- Have knowledge of contract structure and documentation (typically bespoke or NEC/4)
- Demonstrate value-leadership
- Commercial acumen with well-developed interpersonal, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering large scale programmes of work.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search