The role We have an exciting opportunity with CCN Verevo working in partnership with CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country. They are seeking a Yard Person to work in the Worthing area. CCN and Nexus are a company which have grown rapidly as the UK accelerates its plans to build digital infrastructure. Their future is exciting as they continue to be a significant regional contractor and have a pipeline of orders to build the South. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and control of materials in a busy Yard. You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Loading and unloading of stores from vehicles. Using a forklift, pallet truck or by hand
- Stock control
- Issuing and recording stores out to teams daily.
- Maintaining stock levels and highlighting low levels.
- Liaise with office team for orders.
- Management of bulk material, i.e., sand and stone
- Management of yard and all materials.
- Will need to carry out letter drops to residents.
- Will need to be available to transport stores or material to site
- Will be required to clean down sites using towable water bowser
You will need:
- Experience of working in a stores/yard environment
- In date FLT licence to be held
- 7.5-ton licence to be held
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
We offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including; 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, employee assistance programme, and extensive learning and development opportunities with incredible future prospects! As well as these benefits we also offer a unique family-like company culture where you will be part of a developing and supportive team, helping drive the business forward by obtaining the freedom to make decisions and add value. Please apply if you are looking for a new challenge in a friendly, supportive environment and are interested in learning more about this role and the company!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted