Carbon 60 are looking to recruit an experienced construction biased document controller for its client based in Birmingham
This is a 3 month contract
This is a remote role, needing to go to the office in Trinity Park, Birmingham once a month
This role will be responsible for supporting the on-going implementation of our business wide enterprise CDE solution (Asite). The role will be a central role reporting to the CDE and Information Manager and will include working with the project Design Managers and operational delivery teams.
You will provide key support to project teams and as such the role requires flexibility, the ability to work unsupervised, have excellent communication skills and have a customer focused attitude. You will have previous experience as a Document Controller.
- To understand and work within Asite; to uphold the processes and protocols.
- Administration of the Asite Enterprise CDE; supporting Super Users in the configuration and setup of project CDE's including invitations / access arrangements, troubleshooting of any administrative and / or QA related problems with the platform
- Communicate to the Project Team the abilities of the document control system and provide training, technical and functional support for all users.
- Liaise with the regional Super Users to manage platform use
- Liaise with Asite Support Team to manage user issues
- Support in digitising business processes within the Asite platform
- Support with the development of reports in the platform
- Support with the development of business processes and protocols as well as reinforcing them across the wider business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in document control
- Previous experience of Asite platform
- Previous experience working within the construction industry
- An understanding of BS EN ISO 19650 compliance
- Be competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office 365
- Understanding of ISO 19650 would be preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy and a methodical approach to duties
Working hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Pay rate is £18ph PAYE
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search