Principal Integrated Logistics Support Engineer As a key member of the Systems Safety team, you will lead Logistic Support Analysis, Through-Life support modelling, manage various ILS work packages and provide confidence to our customers that our products and services are robust. You will provide knowledge and advice during the product-life-cycle ensuring that systems are designed at the highest level, empowering others with clear accountability and appropriate support. You will be required to undergo security clearance for this role - please contact me for further information. Your Responsibilities:
- Perform Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) tasks
- Carry out analysis on Supportability for programme deliverables
- Carry out analysis to assess the impact of change
- Collaborate and liaise with suppliers and customers
- Demonstrate the value of ILS engineering to all stakeholders and drive the importance of proactive ILS management techniques
- You will have proven experience in delivering and communicating ILS within the UK Defence industry, with an Engineering Degree in related discipline or equivalent relevant experience in ILS Engineering
- Knowledge and application of relevant international standards
- Knowledge and application of relevant of UK Defence Standards
- Knowledge and experience of ILS application within UK Defence Maritime Surface and Sub-Surface platforms
- Knowledge and experience of ILS application relating to Control Systems and Software
- Flexible working schedules - we offer flexible and hybrid working arrangements. Talk to us at the application stage about any scheduling preferences you may have.
- Flexible Benefits Package - choose which benefits you want to satisfy your personal needs. Core Benefits provided for you are Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension. Benefits you can flex include Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments.
- Employee Incentive Programme - exceptional performance is recognized through our annual incentive programme which is awarded to top performers who excel
- Career Development - opportunity for ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted