GCU Utilities have an exciting opportunity and require a Cost Accountant to join the Commercial/Finance team in Glasgow. As a Cost Accountant you will support and advise senior management on information relating to performance (cost, resources, and outputs), monitor and report progress against plans.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity.
- Collecting, analysing, and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reduction
- Analysing actual costs and preparing weekly reports recommending cost reductions.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditure
- Assisting senior management in pricing future jobs, by providing them with reports specifying factors affecting price and profitability.
You will need:
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant.
- A proven track record of working in a similar role is required.
- It would be advantageous to have experience working within the utilities or telecommunication sectors however this is not essential.
- Must be able to deliver accurate cost information, reporting and guidance to management.
If you would like to know more or would like the opportunity to join GCU Utilities, Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted