Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a number of machine operators for a bespoke machine manufacturing company based in Abingdon. These are contract roles for a minimum of 6 months. This highly specialist company specialises in the manufacturing of bespoke laser machinery and due to continues year on year growth are now looking to expand their team of machine operators and technicians. This company have been building their business since 2000 with an installing base covering Europe, USA, and Asia. Responsibilities:
- Preparation of optic fibre for production
- Manual loading and unloading of optic fibre assemblies
- Recording batch data and writing labels
- Adherence to companies Health and Safety policies
- Any previous experience within a manufacturing /production environment is highly beneficial but not essential as training will be provided.
Shifts available are: Days: 09:30am - 17:30pm (£10.27 per hour) Lates: 01:30am - 09:30am (£13.66 per hour)Interviews are being held shortly with immediate starts available. For more information please contact the Carbon60 Engineering Team on 01329 227040.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted