Callan Connect is a Civil and Fibre Engineering company based in Aston, Birmingham, specialising in the Telecoms construction. We are a company committed to delivering first class service and innovation. Our collaborative approach means we get the job done, on time and to budget and our business partners trust us to deliver.
Callan Connect are currently recruiting for an experienced road sweeper to join our busy team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Team in our rapidly growing business.
- A flexible person is required to perform a range of duties including the cleansing of residential roads.
- The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate a commitment to quality and ensure areas are maintained to a high standard.
- Applicants must have a full UK manual driving licence.
- Must have experience of driving mechanical sweepers
- Applicants must be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions, enjoy working as part of a team, take pride in their work, be able to demonstrate the best principles of customer care and be prepared to work flexibly.
- The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential in this post.
- Ensure all safe working practices are followed, to maintain the safety of yourself and others, at all times.
Required to perform role
- Full UK driving licence, with correct category to tow a trailer OVER 3.5t
- Previous working experience of Road Sweeper preferred but not essential
- No More than 6 points on driving license
- 10-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- sweeper driving: 1 year (preferred)
- UK driving licence, with ability to tow a trailer (preferred)
If you are an experienced Road sweeper or looking for a new opportunity to further enhance your skills and knowledge, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted