Senior Power Electronics Engineer - Driveline Our client works within the electric mobility and vehicles sector. They work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies. They have an exciting new position in their EV Engineering team. We are seeking and an experienced Senior Power Electronics Engineer (Driveline) to support our rapid growth. This role will directly report to the Electric Vehicle Driveline Principal Engineer. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development and validation of Power Electronics within Driveline
- Define technical requirements and release the specifications
- Conduct design reviews for Inverter ensuring requirements have been met for Technical Sign-Off
- Create test cases and develop design validation plans for components and application
- Create Inverter DFMEAs and support Driveline System DFME
- Support Quality Assurance activities (such as: APQP & PPAP)
- Collaborate closely with other disciplines, such as outside suppliers, functional safety consultants and control & calibration engineers, to develop solutions and achieve the project requirements
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Mechatronics, Electronics and or Electrical Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Proficient and experienced within the automotive industry.
- Experienced in microcontroller-based Inverter projects (automotive qualification)
- Ability to review schematics, technical data sheets, design calculations(WCCA) for MOSFET, Bus bar, Gate Driver ,PCB and position sensors.
- Experienced in functions and features for Inverter Software
- Experienced with the automotive functional safety standard: ISO26262.
- Experienced in EMC testing and troubleshooting for the deviation.
- Experienced in environmental, packaging, interfaces, design for manufacture factors and electronic circuits.
- Understanding of high volume, high reliability of manufacture and assembly processes
- Experience with analysis tools such as MathWorks, Matlab, Simulink, State-flow, Flux, Feko, CST, etc.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search