UK/ Travel required
Up to £42,000 DOE + Accommodation, Travel & food provided whilst on site
I am currently recruiting for a proven QA/QC Engineer, for a permanent position, with experience in the construction of large-scale solar projects, to join my client's construction management team based in Kent. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the project quality control system relating to construction activities and materials and will report to the Construction Manager and Project Manager.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 year's experience within construction (preferably experience in Solar Power Plant construction)
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Advanced use of AutoCAD software
- Knowledge of local legislation
- Strong communications skills
- Good ability to work under pressure
- Open to candidates legally entitled to work in the UK
What will you be doing?
- Perform all daily inspections and tests of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the designs and specifications for all works.
- Carries out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site is as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Identifies and Issues Non-Conformity Reports.
- Coordinates with customer representatives and technical supervision for inspections and conducts meetings about quality problems including the closure of Non-Conformity Reports.
- Takes care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-conformity reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents
- Verifies subcontractor compliance to quality procedures.
- Monitors the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommends and implements improvements when required.
- Produces acts of intermediate/hidden/completed works
- Distributes relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
- Ensures all technical documents relative to site quality control are updated.
What is in it for you?
- Free accommodation
- Food allowance
- Free transport when on site
- A strong pipeline of work and great prospects
Sounds like the role for you? Then APPLY NOW and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search