Assistant HSE Site Manager
Up to £42,000 DOE
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant HSE Site Manager with EPC experience for a permanent position in the UK to join my Client's construction team. The Assistant HSE site manager will work closely with the project engineers and the project managers within my Client's team to assist with the management of the on-site operations during the construction period ensuring on schedule completion and compliance with HSE Regs, as well as externally with the; construction subcontractors, site visitors, local authorities, residents and landowners.
What are we looking for?
- Technical background required (civil, electrical or mechanical)
- 2+ years' experience as a Safety Engineer or HSE supervisory roles in EPC projects
- NEBOSH National General or International General or Construction Certificate
- First Aid at Work (FAW) certificate
- ISO45001, ISO14001 auditor desirable
- Driving license mandatory
- Must be legally entitled to work in the UK or EU
What will you be doing?
- Being responsible for the administration, co-ordination and every day hands-on involvement in all Health Safety and Environmental issues
- Ensure that safe systems of work are in place with the subcontractors carrying out works at renewable energy projects. This includes liaising with stakeholder's representatives and local authorities when required.
- Reports regularly to the Project Engineer and Project Manager and working closely with them as well as the engineers and workers of the site
What is in it for you?
- On site accommodation
- Food allowance
- Company transport whilst on site
With a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client. Sounds like the role for you? Then APPLY NOW! And Josh will be in touch shortly.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted