Our client are a leading Engineering & Industrial Services Provider with over 300 sites across the UK and Republic of Ireland. A requirement is available for a Stores Person to work onsite with a key customer onsite based in Royston.
You will be working with a business who offer specialised engineering services, offering a wide range of engineering components, technical services and customised solutions across all areas of industry.
Products range from flow control, power transmission to bearings with services ranging from maintenance, repair and replacement through to specialist engineering.
- Stores Supervisory responsibilities across the customer site
- Receiving, checking, ordering and issuing of parts, dealing with customer stock requests,
- General housekeeping activities as required onsite
- Sales order processing or administrative skills
- Communication skills
Your main skills will include:
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
- IT Proficiency in MS Office
- Use of ERP Systems Advantageous
- FLT license (Reach or Counterbalance)
Due to the nature of the work this customer does we cannot consider smokers and successful candidates will need to hold a DBS check.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted