Senior Project Manager
NB - Only Sole British Nationals with Defence or Maritime experience need apply.
My client is an international market leader in defence especially the naval sector
Working on an important National Defence Submarine Programme managing resources across Control Systems Equipment. In this role you will be leading a multi-disciplinary team to design, develop and qualify the next generation of submarine hardware. This is high profile role on a high profile programme, so great opportunity to develop your career!
- Delivery of complex hardware design and qualification projects to the agreed baseline
- Develop and maintain positive engagement with customers, partners and suppliers
- Resolve conflicts (including prioritisation calls) with the project
- Maintenance of forecasts (both financial and resource demand)
- Regular reporting of progress against baseline
- Proven track record of delivering complex engineering projects the entire design lifecycle
- Extensive internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Hold a recognised PM Qualification (APM Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Experience in the Defence, Maritime or closely related sectors
- Technical degree or equivalent knowledge/experience
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted