Are you an experienced Depot Maintenance Engineer?
If so, we may have a role which is suited to you as we are recruiting a Depot Maintenance Engineer to join our facilities management team, delivering planned preventive and reactive maintenance services to our site-based client in Rye Park, Hoddesdon.
Salary: £34,647 per annum
About the Job
As part of the facilities management team, you will deliver an effective and quality maintenance service across a Distribution Centre Campus; through completing all planned and reactive FM related tasks in a compliant manner.
You will ensure that the site is statutorily compliant and accurate records are kept up to date, as well as maintaining a high standard of work by following safe working practices.
The role is multi-skilled, covering mechanical and electrical maintenance.
To be successful you will have:
- Facilities maintenance experience - essential
- Full Valid UK driver's license
- "On the job" experience working in a maintenance role
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Awareness and knowledge of health & safety
- A recognised apprenticeship or qualification (such as City and Guilds, BTEC, NVQ), or significant proven demonstrable experience in mechanical and electrical services.
- Technical knowledge and experience of maintenance and repair of a complex working environment including electrical and mechanical equipment whilst complying with all Safety and Environmental standards
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Access to state-of-the-art training academy
- Funded Training Sponsorship Scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Up to 10% off B&Q / Trade Point
- 20% off Nuffield Fitness and Well being Centres
- You'll be working 40 hours per week, generally Monday to Friday (shifts 6am -2.30pm and 9.30am to 6pm) although some weekend work will be required on an ad-hoc basis to meet the needs of the business.
- There is a requirement to work 1 in 3 weeks on call (maximum).
- There is a degree of flexibility required, as determined by business requirements which involves travelling to other Depots to provide on call support, cover for absence or where work requirements are dictated. Any time travelled to the campus / sister site will be within working hours.
- The nature of the job requires you to work at heights, climb ladders, and cover the whole site.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted