GCU are looking for a planner to join their team in Inverness. As a Planner you will be responsible for planning an efficient schedule of works by utilising information presented in the project programme. The role will be performed with a focus on health and safety plus operational and commercial performance. Key responsibilities:
- Walk the PN's with both the client and the local authority to determine if GCU can carry out it's duties safely with the proposed route and determine any risk
- Submit all TTRO's and TTL permits to the local authority
- Ensure all notices are aligned to all permits submitted
- Create and maintain a three-week programme for the resource that matches the programme of works for the project
You will need:
- Experience of working in a similar role or as a planner
- understanding of traffic management requirements and knowledge of NRSWA and TMA legislation is advantageous
- Excellent IT skills
If you have the skills then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted