We are looking to recruit Maintenance Supervisor for a large FM company based in Towcester, this is an excellent opportunity to support a high security site and join a large company with great job security.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 07:30-16:00 Friday 07:30-12:30
- To ensure the company Health & Safety is adhered to
- To ensure compliance with the Maintenance Quality Management System
- Assist the Operations Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site.
- To ensure clients operational procedures are always adhered to.
- Procure materials and equipment to carry out works.
- To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required.
- Maintenance of worksheets completed for works undertaken and obtain authorisation from the Clients representative.
- Advise Client of minor additional works, compile estimates and submit through Service Desk/ Operations Manager.
The Successful Candidate:
- IOSH Managing safety
- Customer care / relationship building skills
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Able to conduct surveys throughout the site
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted