Role - Stakeholder & Consultation Manager
Location - Remote (Occasional Travel Required to Glasgow & Other Sites)
Start Date - ASAP
Duration - 18 Months + Possible Extension
Rates - £600 - £700 Inside IR35 via Umbrella / £450 - £526 PAYE
Clearance Level - BPSS
Stakeholder & Consultation Manager Role In Support of DBD DCO Application
Responsible for ensuring that the project application is compliant with consultation requirements of the Planning Act 2008, taking account of supporting legislation and guidance.
- Develop a comprehensive consultation strategy for the Project, accounting for requirements in the following;
- Sections 37(3)(c), 37(7), 42, 45, 47(7), 48 and 49 of the Planning Act 2008
- Guidance provided by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG, 2015):
- Guidance on the pre-application process, Infrastructure Planning (Application: Prescribed Forms and Procedure) Regulations 2009 as amended (the APFP Regulations)
- Infrastructure Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2009
- Ultimate responsibility for the Consultation Report and supporting annexes
- Manage consultation consultant contract and deliverables (i.e. production of the consultation report, management of correspondence tracking system etc.)
- Ensure project programme reflects all requirements associated with consultation including, but not limited to;
- Publication requirements
- Statutory consultation timescales
- Production, review and sign off of consultation report Etc.
- Engagement with legal advisors to ensure compliance of all notices
- Working with the consultation consultant, internal teams and Community Engagement Manager, produce all materials required to support consultation (i.e. public consultation banners, regular newsletters, mail drop, online event set up and running), including leading on the planning and preparation for public consultation events
- Support the land team on engagement with consultees under Section 44 of the Planning Act to ensure compliance throughout
- Support the wider project team in respect of stakeholder management and consultation (i.e. ensuring the team logs all stakeholder correspondence in the selected tracking software, support for engagement with key bodies such as parish councils, LPAs, community engagement groups)
- Work closely with the Community Engagement Manager to ensure consistency of messaging and coordinated approach to consultation
- Coordinate the wider project team as required to support all consultation requirements through the pre-application process up to and including Section 56 (Planning Act 2008) notifications
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search