Apprenticeships

In a marketplace that's more competitive than ever, Carbon60 support you on upskilling your existing workforce without disrupting your business. In many cases, we can do it for free.

Man working on aeroplane engine

We're passionate about developing people, and as an accredited apprenticeship provider, we're now able to take this to the next level. Each programme our team delivers is uniquely tailored to your business and the needs of the learner, ensuring that your people gain valuable knowledge, skills and behaviours that are proven to increase productivity, decrease attrition and increase staff engagement.

Woman in class with her hand up
How can an apprenticeship benefit your business?

An apprenticeship can enhance skills, knowledge and behaviours, as well as increasing staff engagement, retention and productivity.

Two people working at a desk covered in papers
What apprenticeships can Carbon60 offer?

Currently we offer apprenticeships in Recruitment Resourcing, Recruitment Consultancy, Business Admin, Management & Aircraft Maintenance in a variety of levels. If the apprenticeship you're looking for isn't on our current list, get in touch as it may be coming soon. Our apprenticeships take between 12-48 months to complete, depending on the industry sector, hours worked and level of the qualification.

Two engineers working on helicopter rotor blades
What does it cost?

Free training we hear you say? Yes! If your annual wage bill is more than £3m, then you're already paying into the apprenticeship levy pot & if you aren't, then the government will provide you with 95% of the funds needed. Carbon60 can help you understand how you can access and utilise this pot, not just with new members of your workforce, but with existing members of your team at any level in your organisation, to cover all training and assessment costs, and appoint experts like Carbon60 to execute the programme on your behalf.

Man and woman overseeing factory
What if our training costs exceed the levy pot or I don't have a levy pot?

Employers who wish to train more apprentices than their levy funds will support, or who don't have a levy pot, will be required to pay just 5% of the apprenticeship training costs for those additional apprentices. The remaining 95% of the costs will be paid for by the government.

Need more information? 

Contact Us