Our people sit at the heart of our success, so we look for people who share in our values - the Carbon60 DNA. Our DNA defines who we are, why we exist and and how we ensure success. It was created by our people, for our people. It's how we recruit, manage, reward and engage everyone that works with us.
- We are role models. Our people are ambassadors of our brand. We all, regardless of role, lead by example and do the right thing at all times.
- We are collaborators. We are a team and we work together to achieve our shared goal; to provide the best service to our customers and clients.
- We are driven to deliver. Resilience in recruitment is important. We work with commitment, enthusiasm and resourcefulness even in the face of obstacles.
- We are willing to learn. To remain experts in our field, we need to consistently evolve, push beyond boundaries and innovate.
Our client services are diverse, therefore our team consists of recruitment professionals, industry experts such as engineers, and our support teams. Whether you join us with no recruitment experience, or with a proven track record seeking a new challenge, Carbon60 will provide an environment where you can thrive.
When you join Carbon60 you will be given a career path which lays out how to become successful in your current role, as well as how to progress through the company.
Your development is personal to you; therefore your development programme is owned by you, giving you the ability to move through the career path at your own pace. With a mix of classroom, on-the-job, e-learning and one-to-one coaching, our programme builds skills and experience to enable you to achieve your full potential.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the REC and as such, we encourage and support all our recruiters to achieve their REC accreditation.
To ensure all Carbon60 employees have the opportunity to learn and continually develop we offer a number of apprenticeships including:
- Recruitment Resourcer (Level 2)
- Recruitment Consultant (Level 3)
- Business Administration (Level 3)
- Team Leader/Supervisor (Level 3)
- Operations/Departmental Manager (Level 5)
For our support teams, we work with external providers to procure apprenticeships in fields such as Marketing and HR.
The range of flexible benefits we offer is much more than the standard holiday entitlement, pension package and bonus schemes (all of which are fantastic by the way)! We like to go much further to say thank you to our people. See what this includes below.
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day per year in your first 5 years' service.
- Your birthday off as additional paid leave.
- 1 fully-paid volunteer day off per year.
- Quarterly lunch with the MD for our top performers.
To say thank you and to celebrate the achievements of the previous year, we hold an annual Carbon60 conference and black-tie awards dinner. This unmissable event allows our teams from across the UK to network and share best practice, as well as celebrating exceptional performance, long service and promotions.